FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bleeding gums?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sangiv View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sangiv Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 2:21pm
Bleeding gums is usually a sign of gum disease. In the majority of cases it is a sign of a condition called gingivitis, which means inflammation of the gums.If gingivitis is not treated, it can develop into a more serious condition called periodontal disease. Periodonatal disease is a bacterial infection that can damage the gums and tissues in the mouth. If left untreated, it can result in teeth falling out. Some people seem more prone to bleeding gums than others. Stress, smoking and poor diet can all be triggers, as can rough or crooked teeth.
toothfairy View Drop Down

Quote toothfairy Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 1:57pm
hey there this might help you - Harmful bacteria, commonly known as plaque, when not removed causes your gums to swell, bleed, and become sensitive. Plus, if left untreated, this can lead to a condition where the bacteria accumulates to the point where it can enter into your bloodstream and cause a more serious condition. :)
yesgovind View Drop Down

Quote yesgovind Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Dec 2007 at 7:24am
Dear

Start using Trisa Toothbrush Daimond

a. Ultra-thin, tapered bristles is able to reach not just interdental spaces but also below the gumline to remove plaque and embedded debris. Its soft bristles are gentle on those with sensitive teeth and gums.

b. Small brush head to clean all areas of mouth including hard-to-reach back teeth.

c. Engraved thumb rest for firmer grip and better control.

d. Ergonomic handle with exclusive clear-as-a-Diamond design.

sivakumar View Drop Down

Quote sivakumar Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Aug 2007 at 9:53am
Over the past couple of days, after brushing my teeth, the gum immediately touching my right canine shows signs of bleeding. Now it only bleeds right after brushing. Is this a sign of an oncoming serious problem, or is my gum just aggravated from me possibly brushing too hard.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12