Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Perfect Smiles for a Confident You

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lokenkh View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote lokenkh Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Perfect Smiles for a Confident You
    Posted: 19 Oct 2013 at 9:58pm
I think everybody deserve a good smile and a good health, this one thing is important, i find we should check dentist alexandria va for good treatment of dental problems. I we are looking for good dental issues then don't forget this dental service.
Akshay View Drop Down

Quote Akshay Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Oct 2013 at 5:24pm
Dear lokenkh,
I am watching some brown or yellow spots on my two front teeths..it looks like cavities but somebody told me that they are not cavities but its the starting stage..u need some flouride toothpaste to reminralise it..plz tell me about these spots & which toothpaste is available easily in India on medical stores for this problem..I have been suffering from leg fractures that's why i cant go to the dentist & also this is the main reason for these spots bcoz i can't brushed properly for almost 3 months bcoz of fractures..plz tell me the if u have any other better option for this Or suggest me the best toothpaste to cure this problem..plz reply as soon as possible bcoz i don't want these spots to change into cavities.
Thank you
Akshay
lokenkh View Drop Down

Quote lokenkh Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Jan 2014 at 10:33pm
Hello! friend its been little late to answers, sorry about that and i think your question is not very hard i think you should check your problem to dentist but you said you have some leg problem so there are lots of good website about our health and those website are very informational and free, you can try search that types of website too, you can try home visiting dentist and i think in India you will find many of good home visiting dentist, so first of all check all the dentist details from internet, if you search properly in Google all the answers you will find from home very easily. You can also visit my website http://gowithlokexpertise.net/ and there are some internet information's which are good information's for all as well i think. So thanks and good by, don't be afraid and do your jobs perfectly.
 Post Reply Post Reply