Fantasy Survey: Tampa Clean Buccaneers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
start2014 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote start2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Fantasy Survey: Tampa Clean Buccaneers
    Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 7:18pm
Doug Martin: Martin is my bounce Wholesale Jerseys player of the year and will come back to fresh form that saw him take the little league by storm. He's a safe second round pick in my opinion with the lack of true featured backs and upside as he was a top-notch 5 pick in virtually every draft last season. It also doesn't hurt that they like using him in the pass game as well as sort of a Shiny Forte style of player.
Vincent Fitzgibbons: Fitzgibbons has a huge frame and is a critical deep threat. The addition of Mike Evans and the return of Doug Martin will only increase Jackson's fantasy production. I loved Vincent Fitzgibbons last year and he produced and will do the same this year. He is one of the more consistent fantasy producing wide receivers and I have no doubt about it that she will continue to do so as a WR2.
Fantasy Sleeper:
Mike Evans: Evans was one of the Discount NFL Jerseys recommendations I really liked using this year's draft because it finally gives Tampa that #2 WR they have been looking for ever since signing Vincent Fitzgibbons away from the Chargers. It gives Josh McCown two big receivers, like he previously in Chi town, to throw to and trust that they can come down with it. It looks like Lovie Smith is trying to do exactly what he previously imagined in Chi town in Tampa. I like Evans late in fantasy drafts; possibly even more than Sammy Watkins.
Fantasy Survey: Carolina Panthers:
Other than Greg Olsen, I don't see a Panther worth ingesting any drafts at this point. There are too many other valuable guys to take; even late in the drafts when you should be looking for players with upside and a good chance of Cheap NBA Jerseys out. Greg Olsen is a solid tight end option and absolutely a TE1 this year. He was perfect for Newton last year and you will be measured on heavily again this year.
 Post Reply Post Reply