Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Implants & Aesthetic Dentistry Treatment in D

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
clovedental View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote clovedental Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Best Implants & Aesthetic Dentistry Treatment in D
    Posted: 09 Oct 2015 at 6:45am
An implant is a prosthetic solution that replaces a missing tooth. It offers the most realistic, long-lasting solution for the restoration of functionality and your smile. Made of titanium, it is placed in the jaw and a crown is placed on top, providing the appearance of a natural tooth. It offers greater stability and durability than other solutions designed to replace missing teeth.

Aesthetic dentistry includes a variety of treatments that can alter the look of the teeth and gums. Solutions include braces and aligners, veneers, implants, crowns, inlays / onlays, bridges, dentures, tooth recontouring, teeth whitening, gingival sculpting, and gum depigmentation.

For more information please visit our site:- Clove Dental
NehaD6 View Drop Down

Quote NehaD6 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 4:30am
I wanted to find a place that does implants and other aesthetic dentistry treatment and after doing a little research i came across Dentzz Review . I was really impressed with their facilities. So i went there to get my teeth aligned. The process was went very well. I was really happy with the result
kzara1592 View Drop Down

Quote kzara1592 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Mar 2017 at 1:25am
Dental Care is very important. People do realize this! but it is often too late for them.
We at Dentzz offer high quality and the latest dental implants and cosmetic dental treatments by specialized and globally trained dentists in Mumbai and Delhi, India. Check out a Guilty Bytes Dentzz Review here : http://www.guiltybytes.com/2016/09/my-visit-and-review-of-dentzz-dental.html

danishsq View Drop Down

Quote danishsq Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 1:54pm
Dental ImplantsDental Implants are one of the advanced treatment option to treat missing tooth. Dentistree Advanced Dental Center in Bangalore have expertise in providing affordable and great quality implants to all our patients.

Implant is placed under the gums with the help of a titanium material which works as a artificial root under your teeth. After fixing implant a tooth colour cap is fixed on top of smile to ensure the patient smile is same as earlier
danishsq View Drop Down

Quote danishsq Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 1:58pm
Dental Implants are one of the advanced treatment option to treat missing tooth. Dentistree Advanced Dental Center in Bangalore have expertise in providing affordable and great quality implants to all our patients.

Implant is placed under the gums with the help of a titanium material which works as a artificial root under your teeth. After fixing implant a tooth colour cap is fixed on top of smile to ensure the patient smile is same as earlier

Dental Implants
 Post Reply Post Reply